You won't be able to receive your item/s until you've paid duties and GST on it.
There are a number of ways to pay us:
- you will need your Customs entry or invoice number, on the top right corner of your invoice
- there is an additional 1.9% charge for all credit card payments - visit our Credit Card Payment Portal.
Note: We do not accept credit card payments over the telephone as the CSV code is private to the card owner and should not be shared with another person.
Internet banking using "pay a bill"
- search for and select New Zealand Customs Service as the payee
- in the “particulars” field, enter your Customs entry or invoice number, on the top right corner of your invoice.
Direct internet banking
- you must pay using New Zealand dollars
- account name: New Zealand Customs Service
- account number: 03-0049-0000706-20
Westpac Banking Corporation
New Zealand Government Branch
318 Lambton Quay
Swift code: WPACNZ2W
We accept cash, EFTPOS, cheque and credit card.
- send a cheque payable to New Zealand Customs Service
- send a copy of the invoice to:
New Zealand Customs Service
PO Box 73003
Watch our video on how to pay Customs charges.