You won't be able to receive your item/s until you've paid duties and GST on it.
There are a number of ways to pay us:
- you will need your Customs entry or invoice number, on the top right corner of your invoice
- there is an additional 1.9% charge for all credit card payments - visit our Credit Card Payment Portal.
Note: We do not accept credit card payments over the telephone as the CSV code is private to the card owner and should not be shared with another person.
Internet banking using "pay a bill"
- search for and select New Zealand Customs Service as the payee
- in the “particulars” field, enter your Customs entry or invoice number, on the top right corner of your invoice.
Direct internet banking
- you must pay using New Zealand dollars
- account name: New Zealand Customs Service
- account number: 03-0049-0000706-20
Westpac Banking Corporation
New Zealand Government Branch
318 Lambton Quay
Swift code: WPACNZ2W
We accept cash, EFTPOS, cheque and credit card.
- send a cheque payable to New Zealand Customs Service
- send a copy of the invoice to:
New Zealand Customs Service
PO Box 73003
Watch our video on how to pay Customs charges.
In some cases, the company transporting your item will pay us. They will then charge you before delivery.