- Start importing
- Prohibited and restricted imports
- Import animals
- Commercial ships and cruise liners
- Lodge your import entry
- Valuation for import
- Preferential tariff duty rates
- Customs rulings
- Customs exchange rates
- Import payments and refunds
- Deferred accounts for importers
- Deferred accounts for brokers
- Import forms and documents
- What is excise?
- Apply for a licence
- Lodge your excise entry
- Claim excise duty remission or refund
- Pay excise duty and other charges
- Apply for excise duty credit or drawback
- Moving excisable items
- Changing, suspending or cancelling your licence
- Amend, surrender or transfer your licence
- Change your entry or payment timeframe
- Customs-controlled areas
- Excise forms and documents
Location of goods codes
A valid Location of goods code must be entered in Import Declarations and Inward Cargo Reports and Cargo Report Export.
A ‘Location of goods’ refers to the premises where the consignment will be held awaiting clearance, specifically to a freight forwarder’s store, the premises must be both a CCA and a MPI Transitional Facility (TF) but you can use either premises code in the Location of goods field.
A valid premises code must be shown in the ‘Location of goods’ field:
- when the shipment is arriving by airfreight or post
- for sea freight shipments, when the location of the shipment is different from the port of discharge e.g. the shipment is at a freight forwarder’s premises or an MPI Transitional Facility.
This location will be electronically notified when the consignment clearance or movement is approved.
If you want this location to also receive a delivery order, you should enter the applicable CCA code in this field.
This list shows the current Location of goods codes [XLSX 39 KB] for approved premises in each port region. If you're submitting Import Declarations, ICRs or CREs via TSW Online, you will need to find the right code from this list. In a later phase of TSW development, the codes will be provided as a drop down list in the Location of goods field.