Lodge your excise entry

If you’re newly licensed, you must lodge excise entries every month for at least six months.

All new licensees – and existing licensees who’re paying monthly – must lodge excise entries within 15 working days from the end of the month the alcohol products were removed from the Customs-Controlled Area (CCA) or licensed off-site storage area.

Read more about alcohol entry and payment timeframes (PDF 151 KB).