- Start importing
- Prohibited and restricted imports
- Import animals
- Commercial ships and cruise liners
- Lodge your import entry
- Valuation for import
- Preferential tariff duty rates
- Customs rulings
- Customs exchange rates
- Import payments and refunds
- Deferred accounts for importers
- Deferred accounts for brokers
- Import forms and documents
- What is excise?
- Apply for a licence
- Lodge your excise entry
- Claim excise duty remission or refund
- Pay excise duty and other charges
- Apply for excise duty credit or drawback
- Moving excisable items
- Changing, suspending or cancelling your licence
- Amend, surrender or transfer your licence
- Change your entry or payment timeframe
- Excise forms and documents
OIA Statistics 2018
OIA requests received and responded to in time for 2018.
1 January to 31 March 2018
|No. received||Categories||No. responded to
within OIA timeframes
|72||Border Ops (Airport and Marine)||6||Tariff||3||72|
|Minister's office||0||Import, Export and Trade||27|
These stats do not include the 231 requests received and actioned by Queenstown staff.
These stats do not include requests received and actioned by Media staff.