This year marks the fifth anniversary of New Zealand’s Free Trade Agreement with ASEAN. To celebrate this and to promote the exciting and growing opportunities in the region, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade (MFAT) is hosting a one day event to highlight the opportunities that exist now, and to explain how New Zealand companies can take advantage of this dynamic region on the back of our Free Trade Agreements in the region.
Doing Business with ASEAN will provide a platform for exchanging success stories on doing business with ASEAN.
Speakers will include:
• Glenn Maguire, Chief Economist, Asia Pacific ANZ (Singapore)
• Jean-Pierre Verbiest, NZTE Beachheads Adviser – South East Asia
• Ellen Read, National Business Editor, Fairfax Media
• Andrew Simmonds, Partner, Simmonds & Stewart (Lawyers)
• Dr Chris McKeown, General Manager: SE Asia at New Zealand Oil & Gas
• Hendy Setiono, ASEAN Young Business Leaders Alumni (Indonesia)
• Craig Rice, Partner, Strategy & Markets Leader, PWC
A full programme will follow shortly.
There is no cost to attend this event, but spaces are limited. Further enquires please contact: Jonathon.Jones@mfat.govt.nz