Unless otherwise stated, the information available on or through this website is protected by Crown copyright.
This site is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International license. This means that information provided on this site may be reproduced without further permission, provided that:
- it is reproduced accurately, unchanged and in whole
- it is attributed to the New Zealand Customs Service, and
- it is not used in a derogatory manner or misleading context.
This license does not apply to any logos, emblems, design elements, or photography on this website. These specific items may be re-used only with our permission. Requests and inquiries concerning the reproduction of information on this website for any purpose other than personal or in-house use should be directed to the webmaster at the New Zealand Customs Service.
This website is intended to provide information to the public and every effort will be made to ensure it is always accurate and up to date.
However, the information is of a general nature and is subject to change from time to time. It does not have the force of official information. Visitors to the website are therefore advised to:
- remember that the content on the Customs website is regularly reviewed and updated to keep it accurate and relevant
- contact the New Zealand Customs Service for verification if you have any doubts or questions about the information on the website.